Identify the correct use of verbs (i.e., action/linking, regular/irregular, agreement, perfect tenses, verb phrases) within context. SPI 0701.1.2
Links verified on 3/12/2010
- Complete Verb Phrase - multiple-choice quiz
- ESL Subject Verb Agreement Quiz 1 - In the quiz questions , choose the correct verb so that subject and verb agree.
- ESL Subject Verb Agreement Quiz 2 - Do this quiz after mastering the quiz questions and their rules in the first
- Making Subjects and Verbs Agree: Exercises - a worksheet to print, not interactive
- Phrasal verb quiz - matching phrasal verbs in one column with sentences that could contain those verbs in another column
- Power Proofreading - Verbs - Choose 7th grade then select; American Biography, HME-TV Weather, Cooking at HME-TV, Endless Summer, Improve your Home!, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- See whether you understand subject-verb agreement - Read each sentence, enter your response in the space provided, and then press "Submit" to check your answer.
- Subject/Verb Agreement - Click the answer button to see the answer.
- Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz - Select the correct verb form to agree with the subject.
- Subject Verb Agreement Quiz- Select one answer from the choices provided after each sentence. The word you choose should fit the blank in the sentence. Don't use the HINT buttons unless you really need them.
- Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz2 - After each sentence select the verb form that will best fit in the blank. The explanation will describe the process of arriving at the correct choice for that sentence.
- Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz3 - Select the appropriate verbs from the drop-down menus to complete each sentence correctly. There are thirty-three "opportunities for error" in these paragraphs.
- Subject-Verb Agreement: The Sore Thumb of Grammar - a thirteen slide PowerPoint show
- Verb Tenses - Students select verb tense in given sentence