Identify and use adjectives (i.e., descriptive), nouns (i.e., singular and plural, possessive), pronouns (i.e., substitution for nouns), and verbs (i.e., tense, subject-verb agreement) correctly. 0101.1.1
Links verified on 1/1/2015
- Irregular Plurals - Match the related words, singular to plural. [concentration style game]
- Nouns and Pronouns - Complete sentences with correct noun or pronoun.
- Noun Dunk - Classify words as common nouns, proper nouns or not a noun. Score points for correct answers.
- Plural Nouns - add s or es
- | Advanced | Power Proofreading - Choose 2nd grade (the lowest grade available) then select; Ad for a Clubhouse Kit, TV Program Guide, Meet the Authors, Memo to the Staff, Nick's Mobile Parts, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Correct Tense - type the correct tense of the verb in the sentence
- Verbs - Chose sentence with correct verb.
- | Advanced | Power Proofreading - Choose 2nd grade (the lowest grade available) then select; Play-by-Play Sports, Moose on the Loose, On-the-Spot News, Mystery Hour, The Daddy Awards, Bubbles Toy Shop, Letter to Ross and Rosa, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print