Identify the correct use of nouns (i.e., common/proper, singular/plural, possessives) and pronouns (i.e., agreement, subject, object) within context. SPI 0601.1.1
Links verified on 5/24/2014
- Jelly Fish Game - Type the root, suffix and or prefix to fill the sea with Jellyfish.
- Grammar Blast - several quizzes practicing 6th Grade skills [7th and 8th also available]
- Irregular Plurals - match the related words, singular to plural [concentration style game]
- Irregular Plurals - drag and match related words, oes, os
- Irregular Noun Plurals - introductory lesson followed by two quizzes
- Noun Explorer - select the correct spelling, or correct abbreviation
- Parts of Speech - noun, verb, preposition, etc - Interactive quizzes
- Plural and Possessive Nouns - By clicking on a bubble, identify whether the highlighted word is a plural or possessive noun and then click on the "Submit Answer" button.
- Power Proofreading - Choose 6th grade then select; Jamie Rogers: Kid Detective, Memo to the Staff, Cooking with Tess and Les, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Parts of Speech Quiz - select correct part of speech
- Pronoun Case - 6 exercises in the practice of this skill, interactive with handouts.
- Power Proofreading - Choose 6th grade then select; E-Mail to Ms. Jackson, Chuckles the Clown, The Mouse Power Awards, Just Plain Dirt, Morning Talk Show, Cooking with Tess and Les, Wanda the Wonder Dog, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print