Identify the correct use of conjunctions (i.e., coordinating and subordinating) and interjections within context. SPI 0601. 1.5
Links verified on 5/14/2014
- Choose best conjunction to combine sentences - online quiz
- Conjunctions - Click on the buttons to find the correct answer
- Conjunctions - Conjunctions are words used as joiners. Different kinds of conjunctions join different kinds of grammatical structures.
- Conjunctions Quiz I - Click the answer buttons to see the answers.
- Conjunctions Quiz II - Combine the sentences using the conjunction given in parentheses.
- Conjunction-itis Popup - Find the correct conjunction form to combine two short sentences together into one! (a Quia quiz)
- Definition of interjections - explanation
- Interjections - list and meanings
- Interjection Quiz - checks your answers
- Interjection Quiz - identify the interjection
- Subordination and Coordination Practice - Combine the sentences by using the coordinating or subordinating conjunctions or the adverbial conjunctions in parentheses.
- Use subordinating conjunctions to write sentences - Video lesson: In this lesson you will learn how to use subordinating conjunctions by joining a dependent clause with an independent clause.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print