Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Recognize and use text features to comprehend informational texts (e.g., time lines, illustrations). 0101.6.4
Links verified on 9/30/2010
Customize your own timeline
- This free service is offered by OurTimeLines.com. They request that webmasters not link to the timeline generator. Therefore you must go to the bottom of their page where you see the phrase, Ready to check it out? Just... Click!
- Free Timelines - This free timeline maker allows you to build, save, and print arbitrary timelines absolutely free. Use the control buttons located on the blue bar below the ads.
Make your own Timeline
, thanks to Teachnology - ( scroll down past the membership information
) Their generator can be used to make time lines of up to 9 events of your choice. Select either a horizontal or vertical timeline.
- Use Excel to create a Timeline - This activity collects data about the Pilgrims and uses the data to make a timeline.
- Use Excel to create a Timeline - This activity creates a timeline using TCAP format.
- Writing Workshop: Helping Writers Choose and Focus on a Topic - Students use a timeline to break a larger topic into several events or moments; then, each student selects an event to write about from the timeline
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
142990159 US 1