Identify and state the main ideas and supporting details of informational texts. 0201.6.2
Links verified on 12/30/2014
- Get The Idea - read text to determine the main idea or essential message and identify relevant supporting details and facts
- Identifying Main Idea - Practice on-line quiz. Student may need help reading the passage.
- Practice Story Summary - Worksheet to print. Students may need help reading the story that goes along with this activity.
- Understanding Supporting Details: Practice - On-line quiz.
- What's My Job? - Select the right job to go along with the sentence.
- What's the Big Idea - On-line interactive game quiz.