Draw appropriate inferences and conclusions from text. SPI 0301.5.1
Links verified on 12/24/2014
- Create Test - Create printable tests and worksheets from Grade 3 Making Inferences and Drawing Conclusions questions.
- Drawing conclusions - worksheet
- Drawing Conclusions - test tutor quiz
- Drawing Conclusions - read the story - choose the correct word to complete the sentence
- Drawing Conclusions - online quiz
- Follow the Clues - a graphic organizer to help your students make predictions about a story (K-2 and 3-5 activities included)
- How did you know that? - click on the button in front of the correct answer
- Inference Battleship - interactive game with questions
- Inference Worksheet: You Make The Call - Students make an inference on what they think will happen next in different situations.
- Making Inferences - Read about Josh and his dad. Write about what you think Josh and his dad will do.
- Making Inferences Using a Concept Map - [3 multiple-choice questions] use details to make accurate inferences when reading textbooks
- Predict and Infer Graphic Organizer - Students write the event of a story, what the think will happen, clues from the story that help decide, and what really happened.
- Predict and Infer Plant Activity Worksheet - [Cross Curricular activity: Science/Language Arts] Students must predict whether seeds will grow a little, grow a lot, or not grow at all in different conditions.
- Problem/Solution Chart - Fill out this chart as a whole class activity brainstorming session to learn to recognize problems and solutions in stories. [uses cause and effect - can be adapted]
- Teaching about Conflict in Literature - uses graphic organizer to plot out stories.
- Story Board - a graphic organizer to help your students make predictions about a story (K-2 and 3-5 activities included)
- What can you Infer? - interactive quiz
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print