Identify the place value of a specified digit in a number and the quantity it represents.(SPI 0406.2.3)
Links verified on 11/5/2011
- Expanded Form of Numbers - write the numeral the expanded form represents &
- Identifying Place Values - identify the place value of the digits &
- Finding Place Values - find the place value of a particular numeral within a number &
- My Place - Students learn that the value of a digit is determined by the placement of that digit.
- Place Value - this video lesson explains place value in whole numbers and decimal numbers, and then gives your students the chance to show understanding on a quiz.
- Place Value - rounding numbers and place value activities (choose from easy to super hard)
- Practice place value at FreeMathTest - numbers 10 to 99
- Place Value and Decimal - Quick Time movie explaining place values.
- Place Value of Decimals - What is the place value of a number in a decimal?
- Place Value - Lesson One- Quick Time movie explaining place values
- Place Value - Lesson Two- Quick Time movie explaining place values
- Place Value - Lesson Three- Quick Time movie explaining place values
- Place Value - Lesson Four- Quick Time movie explaining place values
- Place Value in Words and Numbers - type the correct numeral to represent the words &
- Place Value Party - Choose any ages to start, then trade candles until both cakes have the same number.
- Place Value Strategy - [game for one or two players] a spinner is used to select a number, players then decide where to place the number in order to make the greatest possible decimal value
- Specific Place - find the numeral in a specific place value &
- There Must Be Thousands - read, write and identify numerals to the hundred thousands
- What's Your Name? - know the value of numbers when written in standard form or expanded notation
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print