Use a timeline to determine the order of a historical sequence of events. 3.5.2
Links verified 12/28/2014
- Communication and Transportation - place each of five events on their correct position on a timeline
- Make Your Own Timelines
- Customize your own timeline - This free service is offered by OurTimeLines.com. They request that webmasters not link to the timeline generator. Therefore you must go to the bottom of their page where you see the phrase, Ready to check it out? Just... Click!
- Free Timelines - This free timeline maker allows you to build, save, and print arbitrary timelines absolutely free. Use the control buttons located on the blue bar below the ads.
- Make your own Timeline , thanks to Teachnology - ( scroll down past the membership information ) Their generator can be used to make time lines of up to 9 events of your choice. Select either a horizontal or vertical timeline.
- Seeing Time (Using timelines as a resource) - gives students a chance to refine and extend their ability to construct, read, analyze, and draw conclusions from timelines (Author - Richard Johnson)
- Timelines - a page of timelines from Internet4Classrooms' Links for PreK-12 area
- Timelines: Timeless Teaching Tool - Timeline resources right at your fingertips in this article from Education World! Included: Activity ideas for teachers of all grades.
- Use Excel to create a Timeline - This activity collects data about the Pilgrims and uses the data to make a timeline.
- Use Excel to create a Timeline - This activity creates a timeline using TCAP format.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print