Create and interpret timelines. 2.5.3 b
Links verified 1/1/2015
- A Celebration Timeline - map the events of the year with a timeline
- Customize your own timeline - This free service is offered by OurTimeLines.com. They request that webmasters not link to the timeline generator. Therefore you must go to the bottom of their page where you see the phrase, Ready to check it out ?
- Growth of a Nation - This 10 minute presentation of the growth of our nation from 1789 to 1959. Click on a decade number at the bottom to see an expanded timeline of that decade. This is a fantastic overview.
- Make Your Own Timelines
- Customize your own timeline - This free service is offered by OurTimeLines.com. They request that webmasters not link to the timeline generator. Therefore you must go to the bottom of their page where you see the phrase, Ready to check it out? Just... Click!
- Free Timelines - This free timeline maker allows you to build, save, and print arbitrary timelines absolutely free. Use the control buttons located on the blue bar below the ads.
- Make your own Timeline , thanks to Teachnology - ( scroll down past the membership information ) Their generator can be used to make time lines of up to 9 events of your choice. Select either a horizontal or vertical timeline.
- Seeing Time (Using timelines as a resource) - gives students a chance to refine and extend their ability to construct, read, analyze, and draw conclusions from timelines (Author - Richard Johnson)
- Timelines - a page of timelines from Internet4Classrooms' Links for PreK-12 area
- Timelines: Timeless Teaching Tool - Timeline resources right at your fingertips in this article from Education World! Included: Activity ideas for teachers of all grades.
- Use Excel to create a Timeline - This activity collects data about the Pilgrims and uses the data to make a timeline.
- Use Excel to create a Timeline - This activity creates a timeline using TCAP format.
- Understanding a Timeline - you can see how events are related in different times and places
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print