Differentiate the distinguishing characteristics of ecosystems (i.e., deserts, grasslands, and rainforests). 3.3.8
Links verified 12/28/2014
- Ecosystems - We're all in this together!
- Exploring Ecosystems - explore the living and non-living parts of three extremely different ecosystems and discover how the parts of the ecosystems interact
- Exploring the Ecosystems - [designed for 5th grade] a WebQuest
- Lesson Plans and Interactive Quizzes - index of 13 quizzes and activities &
- Predation, Parasitism, Commensalism, and Mutualism in the Garden and in the Community
- Symbiosis - most of the interactions between species involve food
- What are Ecosystems - Learn about each area and the differences between them.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print