Use absolute and relative locations to identify places on a map (i.e., north, south, east, west, borders, lines of longitude and latitude, the equator, and the north and south poles.) 3.3.4
Links verified 12/28/2014
- Cardinal Directions Quiz - a multiple choice quiz from Quia
- Compass and Directions - activity with a printable resource.
- Go to Enchanted Learning Software's Search page and enter latitude and longitude. You will find dozens of printable pages
- Find your Longitude - Interactive game
- Label the Latitude and Longitude ? a world map from Enchanted Learning ( teacher page )
- Latitude and longitude - online Quiz
- Latitude and Longitude - Quia Quiz game
- Latitude and Longitude Pretest - Quiz Quiz
- Latitude and Longitude Game - Find Hannah on the map.
- Latitude and Longitude Printout Glossary - to be used with the world map above.
- The Latitude with Attitude - Generate a random Longitude and Latitude and each player writes down where they think the coordinates are.
- Latitude and Longitude of World Cities - use this site for data and looking up different cities.
- Look up the latitude and longitude of states in the U.S.
- Looking at the Earth - A Quia quiz about the Earth reviewing latitude, longitude, Equator, hemisphere and more.
- Special Lines of Latitude and Longitude - Quia Quiz
- USA Latitude and Longitude Activity - from Enchanted Learning
- World Latitude and Longitude Outline Map - from Enchanted Learning
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print