Distinguish fact from opinion. 0301.5.1
Links verified on 10/20/2011
- Fact/Opinion/Habit - online quiz
- Fact and Opinion - lab activity to determine whether a statement is a fact, an opinion, or a combination of both
- Fact and Opinion - another lab activity to identify facts and opinions in a textbook passage
- Fact/Opinion Game - Read the statements and determine if they are facts or opinions. Select your answer from the popup menu. This site checks answers and keeps total score.
- Fact or Opinion - [designed for grade 4] Read critically to determine what is fact and what is opinion.
- Fact or Opinion Game - on Quia.
- Fact or Opinion Game - on Quia
- Fact or Opinion - for primary grades from Primary Resources.
- Fact or Opinion - [for advanced students] online worksheet, answers given at the bottom.
- Fact or Opinion online quiz - quiz is scored online
- Fact or Opinion Online Quiz - scores results
- Fact or Opinion - [food] worksheet to print
- Fact/Opinion worksheet - from abcteach, about Veteran's Day [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Fact or Opinion - worksheet for students
- Interactive Resources and Worksheets - a collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
- MLK Fact and Opinion worksheet - from EducationWorld.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print