Evaluate an expression by substituting non-negative rational number values for letter variables in the expression. 0506.3.1
Links verified on 12/21/2011
- Algebraic Expressions - explanation, examples, and several practice problems
- Beginning Algebra Tutorial 4: Introduction to Variable Expressions and Equations - intruduction, tutorial, lots of examples followed by practice problems
- Evaluate a Formula Using Substitution - [1:15] short video lesson
- Evaluate Expressions - Substitute values for variables in algebraic expressions and evaluate the expressions
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions - explanation and a practice problem, with an answer
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions - Evaluating algebraic expressions can be a simple process, but needs to follow an order of operations to get the right answer.
- Evaluating an Expression with One Variable - explanation, practice and a game
- Evaluating Expressions with Two Variables - explanation, practice and a game
- Evaluating an Expression with Multiple Variables - [advanced] [3:58] video lesson at Algebra level
- Evaluation: Evaluating Expressions, Polynomials, and Functions - two-page lesson from Purple Math
- Evaluating Expressions - explanation, examples and a workout
- Expression Evaluation Calculator - Enter your expression and click on Evaluate.
- Expression Evaluation; Introduction to Expressions - first page of a multi page lesson with many examples and images
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print