Differentiate between consumers and producers. 1.2.3 b
Links verified 7/5/2013
- The Goat in the Rug - An Economics and Literature lesson which explains the use of items to produce goods.
- To Market To Market - This lesson will help students become good consumers and producers by taking turns buying and selling thing in a classroom-created market.
- Price - In this lesson students will learn abou producers, consumers, and price.
- Business Buddies - Students learn the differences between goods and services and producers and consumers
- Lets Find a Deal - drag each person to the right column; producer or consumer [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Little Bill the Producer - This lesson (from EconEd Link) teaches the most basic vocabulary about production. People who make goods and provide services are called producers.
- Match producers and the products they make by dragging images from one row to another
- Mystery Workers - review the concepts of goods, services, and producers using the Internet to locate examples of each in a teacher's classroom
- Norman Rockwell's Curiosity Shop - match the good or service.
- Producer vs Consumer - short explanation followed by a pop quiz
- Simple Simon Met a Pie-Man - a flash video of the classic rhyme, Simple Simon and the Pie-Man, introduces students to the concepts of consumer and producer.
- Simple Simon Meets a Producer - In this lesson plan (from EconEd Link) students learn that consumers are the people who buy and use goods and services. Producers make the goods and provide the services.
- We are Consumers and Producers - In this lesson (from EconEd Link) students learn how they and family members fulfill the roles of consumers and producers at home and in their community.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print