Predict the types of tides that occur when the earth and moon occupy various positions SPI 0607.6.5
Links verified 7/28/2014
- Catch a Wave - Can you determine a diurnal, semi diurnal or mixed tide?
- How can people predict the tides? - Answered by Discovery Channel
- Learn About Ocean Tides, Tidepools & Tide Prediction - Use the Internet to predict the times and heights of tides.
- Ocean Motion - Types of Tides
- Tides - What causes tides and how are they predicted?
- Tides - The rhythmic rise and fall of the oceans water at a fixed location is known as the tide.
- Tides - PPT slideshow
- Tides in two easy pieces - The moon accounts for about 2/3rd of the Ocean tides
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print