Create a chart of things that can be observed in the day and night sky 0107.6.1
Links verified 1/30/2011
- As the Earth Turns - Students learn that day and night are caused by the rotation of the Earth.
- Daytime and Nighttime - What would the sky look like at the given hour of the day?
- Graphic Organizers - (To create a chart)
- Education World Templates - seventeen graphic organizers to download and print or edit
- Five main types of organizers - links showing examples of many types
- Graphic Organizer Links - links to a large number of graphic organizers provided by Vermilion Parish School Board in Abbeville, LA - Second page of links from the same school system
- Graphic Organizer Templates - Use these Graphic Organizer templates with your class using a given story.
- Graphic Organizers - from Enchanted Learning
- Graphic Organizers from Education Place - 38 graphic organizers to print, all in pdf format
- Holt Interactive Graphic Organizers - Three dozen different templates are available at this site. Click on a graphic organizer to download a PDF of it. Once you've downloaded an organizer, type your comments and print it.
- Index of Graphic Organizers - from Inspiration
- Instructions on how to use Excel to create a graphic organizer
- Interactive Graphic Organizers Sampler - This series of thinking tools covers a range of activities. These tools let you actively construct, examine, and modify your ideas. Currently seven of the planned seventeen thinking tools are available; look for the titles in green on the left.
- Make a Venn Diagram - This step-by-step tutorial presents tips on making, and using, Venn diagrams in your classroom.
- Venn Diagram, 2 Circles - This interactive tool allows students to create Venn Diagrams that contain two overlapping circles, enabling them to organize their information logically. Student Interactive from Read/Write/Think
- Sky Paths - K-4 students will have the concrete experiences of observing, organizing, comparing, and describing the movement of objects that they observe in the sky.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print