Create a Venn diagram to compare the objects that can be seen in the day and night sky 0007.6.1
- As the Earth Turns - Students learn that day and night are caused by the rotation of the Earth.
- Day and Night Experiment - help students understand what makes day and night
- Daytime and Nighttime - What would the sky look like at the given hour of the day?
- Sky Paths - K-4 students will have the concrete experiences of observing, organizing, comparing, and describing the movement of objects that they observe in the sky.
- Venn Diagrams
- Using Excel as a Graphic Organizer to make a Venn Diagram - step by step instructions on how to make a Venn diagram
- Use Excel to make a Venn Diagram - using MS Office 2007 to make a Venn diagram
- Venn Diagram - two circle, three circle, and instructions to make your own - can be used with any version of MS Excel
- Venn Diagram - Class tools has an online 3-circle Venn diagram
- Venn Diagram Graphic Organizer - template to print from Read Write Think
- Venn Diagram Graphic Organizer - this version has lines drawn in the circles for text to be written on
- Venn Diagram Worksheet Maker - from Teachnology
- What Makes Day and Night - simple explanation
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print