Solve problems using whole number division with one- or two-digit divisors. (SPI 0406.2.12)
Links verified on 11/7/2011
- Basic Division Worksheets - Printable worksheets with basic division facts. Includes dividends up to 81 and divisors up to 9, as well as basic division with remainders
- Can You Dig It? - division review game
- Color Your Vacation - Practice your division facts while you dream of your summer vacation fun!
- Delightful Division Games - over four dozen games to help you master division facts
- Division Drills - created by Mr. Nussbaum
- Division Games - five of Mr. Nussbaum's games can be set to division
- Draggable Division - This great division site has new features including large and small numbers that can be dragged anywhere on the screen, the option for students to correct incorrect answers, new paper types, and more.
- Farm Freak Out - practice division and help Peter get all of the animals back into their pens
- Long Division Worksheets - The printable worksheets on this page feature simple division with remainders, as well as long division problems
- Mathematics Problem Solving Index - practice at solving a variety of open sentence problems
- Problem-Solving - numerous online tasks covering all operations with hints and answers provided.
- Sum Sense (Division) - Students practice single digit division by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.
- Word Problems for Kids - Pick your grade level and start solving problems!
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print