Develop strategies for solving problems involving addition and subtraction of measurements 0306.1.11
Page last edited 10/3/2011
- Perimeter Explorer - Calculate the perimeter of a random shape.
- Measurement Problems - Solve these ten problems by adding and subtracting, or using math logic
- Perimeter And Area - Calculate the perimeter and area of various shapes.
- Problem Solving Strategies - working backwards lesson - try to solve the problem before reading the suggested solution
- Work Backward - online quiz with ten multiple-choice questions; full credit is given for gettiing the answer right the first time, half credit for taking a second try
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print