Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Compare and contrast the tenets of the five major world religions (i.e., Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, and Judaism). 7.1.3
Links verified 3/29/2011
- Introduction into Islam
- The Essence of Buddhism - [this expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine]
- The Life of the Buddha - Buddha encouraged people to follow a path of balance rather than extremism.
- The Life of Moses - Moses is the founder of the Jewish people, and the leader who freed them from slavery in Egypt
- Major Religions of the World - Ranked by Number of Adherents
- Moses at the Millennium- "He is the first and greatest of the prophets, and it is to him that God reveals the Law that rules the Jews (and the Christians) to this day"
- Major World Religions - short descriptions to give a general impression of the diversity of spiritual paths humanity takes
- Prophet Muhammad - extensive Wikipedia article
- Understanding Others - Western Religions - Judaism, Christianity, and Islam
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
220850856 US 1 desktop