Starting at any number, count by ones, twos, fives, tens, and hundreds up to 1000. 0206.2.1 Links verified on 12/30/2014
- Ant Parade - match numerals to numbers of ants in a concentration style game
- Connect the Dots - count by ones or fives with this FunBrain game
- Connect the Dots - make a dog by counting by fives with this FunBrain game
- Count by 10's , Count by 100's, Count by 1000's - from Free Math Test
- Ghost Blasters - Click on ghosts that are multiples of ten. Click as many times as you can, you can get multiple points on each ghost.
- Give the Dog a Bone - use a hundreds charts to find numbers
- How Much Money is This? - count by 10's (dimes) up to $1.00
- Rabbits - recall multiplication facts using a hundreds chart
- Sequences - Count by 2's, 5's, or 10's or customize or print worksheets and
- Splat Square - This hundreds chart allows the selection of any number by clicking a color to splat then clicking on the number.
- Spooky Sequences - One of the ghosts is missing a number. Click on the numbers along the bottom to enter the right number in the sequence. one digit numbers (by ones) | two digit numbers (by ones) | three digit numbers (by ones) | counting by twos | counting by fives | counting by tens | backward by ones | backward by twos | backward by fives | backward by tens
- Super Sequencer - Input the starting number of a sequence, the increment (amount of change), and then select the speed with which the next numbers will be displayed as your students predict the next number
- Three is a Magic Number - learn multiples of three
- Worksheet Generator - Print your own one hundred chart. A one hundred chart can be used to teach counting or skip counting.
- Worksheets to print are also available supporting instruction of this topic