Summarize what has been heard using the logical sequence of events. 0101.2.4
Links verified on 9/30/2010
- I Can Wash Dishes - The pictures on this sheet are supposed to tell a story but are in the wrong order.
- Monkey Business: Rain Forest Run Around - Click on the words to put them in correct order.
- Sequence of Events - arrange events in chronological order.
- Sequence the Story - (drag the pictures in the correct order) Students can have the story read to them if necessary.
- Sequencing - Choose from a long list of sequencing activities at Quia
- Sequencing Worksheet - Read each sentence. Use the numbers 1, 2, and 3 to show the sequence.
- Stories to Retell - Read stories online, then retell
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on Picture Order and then put the pictures in order to tell the story. (three pictures are presented at a time)
- Tell Your Own Neighborhood Story - Click on three pictures and then make your own story. What would happen first, next, and last?
- Three Stories from the Little Animals Activity Centre - The stories are read to students, and choices must be made during the story. Give your students the opportunity to retell these stories.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print