Identify stated cause-effect relationships in text. SPI 0301.5.3
Links verified on 06/10/2016
- Cause and Effect - combine two sentences using connecting words to show cause and effect
- Cause and Effect Story - story followed by questions to answer on a page you print for your students
- Cause and Effect Books - list of books to use for cause and effect lessons, books are not available online
- Cause and Effect Quiz Read passage and answer questions.
- Cause and Effect Quizzes - Quiz One - Quiz Two
- Cause and Effect Paragraphs - passage to read - links are provided at the bottom of the page to go to activities
- Online cause and effect sentence quiz - twenty multiple choice questions, use pull down menus to choose answers
- Cause and Effect quiz - match cause with effect - Quia quiz
- Cause and Effect quizzes from Quia - Quiz One [five questions] - Quiz Two [five questions] - Quiz Three [ten questions] - Quiz Four [flashcards] - Quiz Five [ten multiple-choice questions]
- Cause and Effect Graphic Organizers - print these to practice this skill.
- Cause and Effect Worksheets - Free worksheets on cause and effect.
- Exploring Cause and Effect Using Expository Texts About Natural Disasters - Lesson plan
- Practice With Cause and Effect - [ten multiple-choice questions] a lab activity to identify causes and effects
- Cause and Effect Activities and Quizzes - a collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms