Identify correctly used capital letters. SPI 0301.1.4
Links verified on 10/16/2011
- Capitalization worksheets - Scroll down to the bottom of the page for free worksheets to print. Custom sheets can only be made by members.
- Capitalization worksheet - Paste this into a word processor document and let your students correct the errors.
- Capitalization Mixed Review - Scroll to the bottom of this page after clicking on the grade level for a free worksheet.
- Capitalization Worksheet With a Vacation Theme - Paste it into a word processor and let the students correct the errors.
- Capitalization Rules Game - Quia Match Game
- Exercise in Capitalization - [for advanced students] Each of the eighty spaces below is preceded by an "opportunity for error" in capitalization. If the word is capitalized correctly, write a C in the space; if it is incorrect, write an I (use capital letters). [If Service is Unavailable try a Wayback Machine link. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Power Proofreading - [capitalization] Choose 3rd grade then select; Quiz Show Questions, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print