Calculate the perimeter of shapes made from polygons SPI 0306.4.4
Links verified on 10/12/2011
- Area Explorer - Find the perimeter of shapes on a grid
- Fence Me In - find the perimeter of a rectangle
- Finding the Area and Perimeter of Rectangles - an interactive lesson from Math Playground
- Perimeter - six examples followed by five practice problems
- Perimeter Explorer - Students are shown shapes on a grid after setting the area and asked to calculate perimeters of the shapes.
- Perimeter Practice - Adam Ant walks the perimeters and teaches how to find the perimeter of an object.
- Perimeter of a Square - calculate the perimeter of a square with given dimensions
- Perimeter of a Rectangle - calculate the perimeter of a square with given dimensions
- Shape Surveyor - choose area, perimeter or both and then select one of four difficulty levels
- Spy Guys Interactive - Area and Perimeter - Lesson 12
- Spy Guys Interactive - Relating Area and Perimeter - Lesson 13
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print