Arrange a set of instructions in a sequential, step-by-step order. SPI 0301.6.7
Links verified on 10/20/2011
- How To Build A Snowman - write a coherent informational report describing the sequential steps of how to build a snowman.
- I Can Wash Dishes - The pictures on this sheet are supposed to tell a story but they are in the wrong order.
- Monkey Business: Rain Forest Run Around - Click on the words to put them in correct order.
- Practice with Explaining a Process - a lab activity to practice putting the steps of a process in order
- Reading Exercises - comprehension, fill in and sequencing
- Reading Selection - Answer the questions to sequence the events.
- Sequence of Events - arrange events in chronological order.
- Sequence the Story - drag the pictures in the correct order - Students can have the story read to them if necessary.
- Sequencing Events - "Click on the picture on the right and read the story. When you finish reading the story, answer the questions below."
- Sequencing Events - Make tea through this interactive site.
- Sequencing Events - Practice your cooking skills and put the steps in order.
- Sequencing Stories - Put these sentences in order to make a story. (scroll down to find the activities)
- Sequencing Story - Put these sentences in order to create a story.
- Sentence Sequencing - put the following sentences into order to make a paragraph.
- Sequencing - Making a Snowman - put text in the correct order
- Sequencing - Washing Your Hair - put text in the correct order
- Sequencing Events of a Story Activities - a collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print