Pre-K Listening Discrimination
Links verified on 5-11-2011
- Animal Sounds Game - (Fisher Price) When the Little Friends Animals come out to play, click on the one that matches the sound.
- Listening Game - click on the sounds, drag the correct picture in place to match the sound
- Orson's Waller Blending- Phoneme Blending - Match word that Orson says to the object.
- Phonemic Segments - Deletion and Substitution - Lanolin's Greenhouse - Click on the object that matches the new word with beginning letter replacement.
- Phonemic Segments - Deletion and Substitution - Pumpkin Patch - Click on the object that matches the new phoneme without the beginning letter sound. Excellent practice for students that have a hard time hearing individual phonemic parts!
- Sound Math - Match the sounds with the pictures. Animals and musical instruments. Audio directions provided.
- What do you hear? - Listen to what is said and click on the correct picture. many categories to select, numbers, clothing, etc.
a site for teachers | a PowerPoint show | Adobe Acrobat document | a Word document
sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print