CCSS.Math.Content.5.NBT.A.4 - Use place value understanding to round decimals to any place.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.5.NBT.A.4 Use Place Value Understanding To Round Decimals... Number and Operations in Base Ten - 5th Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 12/12/2013)
- I4C - Round Decimal of the Form x.x to the Nearest Whole Number - These worksheets support the following Common Core State Standard: CCSS.Math.Content.5.NBT.A.4. There are 100 worksheets available on this topic. A master answer key is available.
- I4C - Round Decimal of the Form xx.x to the Nearest Whole Number - These worksheets support the following Common Core State Standard: CCSS.Math.Content.5.NBT.A.4. There are 100 worksheets available on this topic. A master answer key is available.
- Computation Castle - A game that requires the utilization of several math skills: mixed numbers/improper fractions, equivalent fractions, metric conversions, exponents, rounding to the nearest thousands and thousandths and place value
- Decimals - Round decimals to the nearest whole number
- Expanded Form of Numbers - The expanded form shows the number expanded into an addition statement. Find the sum of the numbers.
- Finding Place Values - Find the place value of a particular numeral within a number
- Identifying Place Values - Identify the place value of the digits
- My Place - Students learn that the value of a digit is determined by the placement of that digit.
- Place Vale Party - Choose any ages to start, then trade candles until both cakes have the same number.
- Place Value - Rounding numbers and place value activities (choose from easy to super hard)
- Place Value and Decimal - Quick Time movie explaining place values.
- Place Value I - Lesson One- Quick Time movie explaining place values
- Place Value II - Lesson Two- Quick Time movie explaining place values
- Place Value III - Lesson Three- Quick Time movie explaining place values
- Place Value in words and numbers with expanded numbers. - Read the expanded number and type in the numeral represented.
- Place Value IV - Lesson Four- Quick Time movie explaining place values
- Place Value of Decimals - What is the place value of a number in a decimal?
- Place Value Quiz - Decompose the numbers to identify tens and ones
- Place Value Strategy - A spinner is used to select a number, players then decide where to place the number in order to make the greatest possible decimal value [game for one or two players]
- Rounding - Discover how rounding is a process which produces another number that is close to the original number. Learn how to round numbers up or down to the nearest rounding number. Work through the lesson, experiment with the interactive figure and then answer ten questions. [caution: do not submit until you have selected answers to all of the questions]
- Rounding off - Round numbers to significant decimal places. Three levels are available in this game.
- Specific Place - Find the numeral in a specific place value
- There Must Be Thousands - Read, write and identify numerals to the hundred thousands
- What's Your Name?? - Type in the value of numbers when written in standard form or expanded notation.