CCSS.Math.Content.2.MD.C.7 - Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.2.MD.C.7 Tell And Write Time From Analog And Digital... Measurement and Data - 2nd Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 08/22/2014)
- A Matter of Time - Interactive quizzes on the half hour, 15 minute intervals and five minute intervals. Also has story problems.
- Analog and Digital Clock - Match analog and digital clocks
- Analog to digital generator - Create your own times to generate with this worksheet maker.
- Clock Works? - [5 minute increments at the medium level] Select hour and then minute by clicking on the clock.
- Clock Worksheet - Worksheet; draw hands on analog clock
- ClockMaker - See how long it takes you to identify ten different times.
- Clockworks - Help Max and Molly to fix the tower clock by answering time questions.
- Digital to Analog - Worksheet; read digital and draw analog to match.
- Telling time - Identify the matching terms in two columns.
- Telling Time worksheet - Worksheet to be printed
- Time Keeper - Choose your level of difficulty.