CCSS.Math.Content.1.MD.C.4 - Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.1.MD.C.4 Organize, Represent, And Interpret Data With Up To Three... Measurement and Data - 1st Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 12/10/2014)
- Counting Objects and Graphing - Count the animals and graph them by coloring the correct number of squares.
- Create your own bar graph - Create your own bar graph; good for whole class activity.
- Fruit Fall - Catch the individual fruits, ,then graph how many you caught.
- Grapher - Create your own graph;Interactive column graph maker. Students can change values and labels.
- Interpret Bar Graph - Online quiz; read the graph and answer the questions about it.
- Olivia Octagon - Explore graphing using these animals; compare the results.
- Play Ball - Interpret the data of these baseball teams.
- Use Graphs to Answer Questions - This Saxon math site uses pictographs or tally marks in the form of check marks. Graphs are sometimes repeated with new questions. Be careful! (whole class activity to be used with projection)
- Use Graphs to Answer Questions - Use this bar graph to answer the questions.
- Which Bar Graph is Correct? - Online quiz, read the problem, then examine the graphs to select the one that represents the problem.
- Worksheet to print? for pictograph pracice. - Worksheet; create your graph, then answer questions about your data.