CCSS.Math.Content.2.OA.B.2 - Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.2.OA.B.2 Fluently Add And Subtract Within 20 Using... Operations and Algebraic Thinking - 2nd Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 12/10/2014)
- Addition Machine - Good activity for IWB or whole class; choose level of question, then answer it.
- Alien Addition - Online game; Shoot the laser canon at the correct space ship. Player must match the answer to the appropriate problem by moving the cannon before firing. Hits and misses are recorded on the terrain at the bottom of the screen
- Are You a Math Magician? - Select the fact you wish to study or a mixed review. Timed quizzes.
- Arithmetic Four? - (A game like Connect Four) A pair of students must answer arithmetic questions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) to earn a piece to place on the board. Parameters: time limit, difficulty level, types of questions.
- Free Math Quizzes? - Individualize your numbers to practice. Choose how many problems, then select online or worksheet; both are accessible from this site.
- Math - That?s a Fact - Addition and subtraction up to 20. Choose how many minutes to play and problem layout.Also has a non-timed option,
- Math Drills - Select addition or subtraction to practice. Pick the number you wish to work on and select drag and drop or flashcards to play the game.
- Mental Math - Select Addition to practice your skills. See how fast you can get with 100% accuracy.?
- Mystery Math - Find out what's behind the tiles. Click on the spaceship and choose the answer on the left.
- Sum Sense (Addition) Level 1 - Practice single digit addition by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.?
- Sum Sense (Subtraction) Level 1 - Practice single digit subtraction by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.?
- The Timernator - Race against the clock - choose addition or subtract
- Ultimate Math Worksheet Generator - Select the Addition /Subtraction Problem Type. Choose your other options, then click generate to create your online practice.