CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.A.1 - Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.A.1 Count To 120, Starting At Any Number... Number and Operations in Base Ten - 1st Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 12/10/2014)
- 100 Little Things - Learning activity with materials template and game directions included. Fun games for whole class or small group.
- Count along to 100 - Click the carrot to start; type in the missing numbers.
- Counting down from 100 - Type in the next number counting down - read the green section to review, scroll to the blue section for a practice game.
- Counting Table - Fill in the missing numbers.
- Counting to 100 - ?Count objects to 100 - read the green section to review, scroll to the blue section for a practice game?
- Counting up to 100 - Online game; count the items and type in the number.
- Mend the Number Square - Drag the number in the spot where you see the caterpillar.
- Missing Number - Online quiz; What number would complete the equation?
- Number Grid - Look at the number given and find that position to uncover the missing animal.
- Number Hunt - Great for whole class and IWB activity. See how fast you can find the target number.