CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.4.6 - Compare and contrast the point of view from which different stories are narrated, including the difference between first- and third-person narrations.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.4.6 Compare And Contrast The Point Of View From Which... Reading:Literature - 4th Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 07/20/2017)
- Online PPT; Point of View - Read the passages and determine the point of view.
- Point of View Activities - Many activities to choose from on this web page.
- Point of View Lesson - Lesson plan about the different points of view; includes handouts.
- Point of View Lesson and Role playing - Students will better appreciate the importance of understanding another person's point of view to solve a conflict.
- Point of View Worksheet - Read the passages on this sheet and answer the questions. Find answers here: http://www.ereadingworksheets.com/point-of-view-worksheets/point-of-view-worksheet-answers.html
- Point of View Worksheet 2 - Read the passages on this sheet and answer the questions. Find answers here: http://www.ereadingworksheets.com/point-of-view-worksheets/point-of-view-worksheet-2-answers.html