CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.5.7 - Analyze how visual and multimedia elements contribute to the meaning, tone, or beauty of a text (e.g., graphic novel, multimedia presentation of fiction, folktale, myth, poem).
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.5.7 Analyze How Visual And Multimedia Elements Contribute... Reading:Literature - 5th Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 08/12/2016)
- Book and Movie comparison - Use this template to compare books and movie
- Cause and Effect Activities and Quizzes - A collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
- Compare and Contrast Activities - A collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
- Compare and Contrast Lesson Plans - A collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
- Comparing Books to Movies - Students compare and contrast books with their movie counterparts
- Holes; the movie and the book - Lesson plan; worksheet; comparing book and movie versions of this book
- Movie comparison template - You have read the book, and you have seen the movie. It is time to do some critical thinking about the two. Fill in the chart and answer the questions with detailed explanations.