Multiplication Practice for Test Prep
Multiplication Practice for Test Prep
Links verified on 2/13/2014
- Ambleweb Times Table Tester - practice multiplication facts on one of three levels; Easier, Harder, or Megahard.
- Are You a Math Magician? - [multiplication game] choose a level and start
- Arithmetic Four - [A game like Connect Four] A pair of students must answer arithmetic questions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) to earn a piece to place on the board. Parameters: time limit, difficulty level, types of questions
- Conveyor Belt - [Skillwise game] a mental math game to help you practice multiplication in your head
- Draggable Multiplication - Keep your numbers in the correct column with this game!
- Explore the Multiplication Table with Math Cats - an interactive hundreds chart
- FlashCards - timed game, practice facts, type answers
- Free Multiplication Games - an index of free multiplication games
- Free Online Multiplication Interactive Games - designed for second and third grade students [ages 7 & 8]
- Fridge Magnets: Mental Math Multiplication Game - [Skillwise game] Can you spot the answer in the fridge magnets?
- Fun4the Brain - three pages of multiplication games
- Ghost Blasters - practice multiples of ten
- Grand Prix Multiplication -
a multi-player racing game that allows students from anywhere in the world to race one another while practicing their multiplication facts
- Hooda Math - multiplication games from Kindergarten to High School, select the grade and the math subject you wish to use
- Johnnie's Math Page - forty five multiplication games to choose from
- Learning Games for Kids - an index of multiplication games available
- Mad Math Minutes - This is a great way to practice basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. You pick the number of and types of problems that you want to practice. You may also choose the largest number used in a problem as well as the number of terms (numbers) used
- Making Arrays - using arrays to practice understanding of multiplication
- Meteor Multiplication -
Meteor Multiplication assists students in learning multiplication. Large meteors with multiplication problems move toward a large space station in the center of the screen.
- Mr. Nussbaum Index - description of multiplication games on this site
- Multiplication Hidden Picture - Identify the answer to the problem to uncover a hidden picture underneath.
- Multiplication - choose the level of difficulty - customize for any number range - from FreeMathTest
- Multiplication Games - Math Play has several fun multiplication games to choose from
- Multiflyer - A fun way to study multiplication facts. Earphones are suggested! They will ask you to join, but it is free online. Just click, No thank you to continue.
- Multiplication Flash Card Game - a timed 30-second game
- Number Cop - select multiples of some number (2-9), click on Start then use the left and right arrows to move the police car to intercept only multiples of that number
- Penguin Jump Multiplication -
a multi-player racing game that allows students from anywhere in the world to race one another while practicing multiplication.
- Save the Clown fish - Help the clown fish escape the shark by answering fifteen single digit multiplication problems before missing three. Note: You must click in the box to begin typing the answer and you must click on Enter to submit your answer
- Space Race - a multi-player racing game that allows students from anywhere in the world to race one another while practicing multiplication.
- Space Racer (Asteroids) - to avoid asteroids you must solve multiplication problems; move left by solving the left-side problem or move right by solving the right-side problem
- Speed Grid: Multiplication - Students answer the question set by clicking on two numbers that complete the sentence. You set the number of questions (2 to 99) and the time limit (1 to 10)
- Sum Sense (Multiplication) - Students practice single digit multiplication by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.
- Swimming Otters Variable Expressions - a multi-player racing game that allows students from anywhere in the world to race one another while practicing multiplication.
- Tackle Math Ball - learn your math facts a fun way - This is a game in which students choose football teams and rumble down the field by identifying math facts.
- Times Table Practice
- Camel Times Table - select medium, hard, or really hard
- Cloud Click - preview version of this game; select the times table and then click on the cloud with the correct answer until you have clicked all of the clouds
- Cool Math Times Table Games - four games available
- Crickweb Times Tables - ten free math activity for Primary or Elementary students
- Hit the Button - you will have one minute to get as many correct answers as possible
- Mad4Maths - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8 times tables
- Multi Bounce - select the times table and then move the bouncer to catch the ball on the correct answer (tricky!)
- Multiplication Number Sense - Understand multiplication by using this grid.
- Learn Your Tables - this game is also available as an iPad app
- Quick Flash - practice times table facts here
- Table Trees - select a tree (number) and start practicing
- Tables Shooter - move the Spitfire with your cursor and hit the space bar to shoot the correct number
- Tables Tester - harder sums score more points in this game
- Time Tables Emporium - Have fun practicing your multiplication tables. Simply look at the MENU bar to the left and click on a times table you wish to practice and try and keep up with the flashcards! Excellent for a quick competition for the whole class!
- Times Table Grid - Skillwise factsheet
- Times-Tables Crossword - [Skillwise worksheet] A crossword activity using times table questions to solve the puzzle
- Times Tables Grid Game - [Skillwise game] Can you spot the answer in the grid?
- Times Tables: True or False? - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in times tables - are the statements true or false?
- Times Table Quiz - [Skillwise quiz] Entry 3 level
- Multiplication Tables - Practice individual sets of fact by numeral
- Tools for Times Tables - Site to help students learn their facts.
- Underwater Times Table - Fishy times tables! Underwater times tables is a fun way to practice your multiplication skills. Test yourself on the tables in normal or random order.
- Tug Team: Tractor Multiplication - a
multi-player game that allows students from anywhere in the world to play tug of war with each other while practicing their multiplication facts
- Multiplication Worksheets
- Free Multiplication Worksheets - several topics of basic multiplication worksheets from Super Teacher
- Free Multiplication Worksheets - several topics of harder multiplication worksheets from Super Teacher
- Multiplication Worksheets to print are also available from Free Math Test
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.